Paging Banks!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    No, I'm the boss and I'm still waiting on my maraschino cherry frapp!!:angry:

you will get nothing and like it:laugh:
    I was watching a stupid tv show here awhile back and the pregnant girl craved and got a maraschino cherry frappacinio!! I have been obsessing over one since and can't find anyplace that sells it!! :sad:

Banks (or boss! lol) said a long time ago that he could make me one and bring it!!

TEASE!!!! :explode:

I've been looking for freezed drived maraschino cherry frappacinio mix for like 3 months now. I may just have to drive down there, but If I do, I'm stopping at Foxwoods on the way back, It's been far too long since I rolled the bones. PAPA NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF RUNNING SHOES!
    Wooo! I like roulette!! Though I think Mohegan Sun is better.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    No, I'm the boss and I'm still waiting on my maraschino cherry frapp!!:angry:

you will get nothing and like it:laugh:
    I was watching a stupid tv show here awhile back and the pregnant girl craved and got a maraschino cherry frappacinio!! I have been obsessing over one since and can't find anyplace that sells it!! :sad:

Banks (or boss! lol) said a long time ago that he could make me one and bring it!!

TEASE!!!! :explode:

I've been looking for freezed drived maraschino cherry frappacinio mix for like 3 months now. I may just have to drive down there, but If I do, I'm stopping at Foxwoods on the way back, It's been far too long since I rolled the bones. PAPA NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF RUNNING SHOES!
    Wooo! I like roulette!! Though I think Mohegan Sun is better.

6 of 1. Craps is more fun to me, more odds, more challenge, better odds of winning.