Random

Options
No empty calories are going into my body any more period! That is the pledge I am making to myself!!! Ok, how do I stop hurting long enough to make myself get on my stationary bike? My leg muscles are deteroriating and I really, really need to work on keeping them strong!! I have MS and am highly motivated to stay healthy and stay on my feet. The option of not walking is not something that is an option with this chickie. But how do I make myself get on that bike when I hurt so much? Ideas anyone........ I know the walking alone should be motivation enough but it is way too easy to say "I'll do it tomorrow, maybe I'll feel better then". Ughhhhhhhh

Replies

• machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear your in pain, sometimes just doing some Yoga is good for the mind and strengthens the core. May be good for the joints and muscles, you don;t always have to be on a treadmill to help your body lose weight so give it a try.
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you've ever tried water aerobics but it's less impact:flowerforyou: and you might LOVE it like me.