Hello to all

deucechili
deucechili Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,

I originally started going to the gym to get my mind off of things and a way to relieve stress. Now...I am seeing the changes in my body, my energy level and my over all well being and I am hooked. I figure that I might as well shoot for the stars and decide to compete in a bodybuilding competition.

I know that my diet has so much to do with it. So, I figured that this would be a way to really see how I eat and where I am. I have lost 12 pounds since January and I am looking to lose another 10 pounds to be in the best shape I have ever been in.

They suggested that I introduce myself so here you go. Good luck to all those who are taking control of their bodies and minds!

Regards,
Jonathan

Replies

• Hi,

I originally started going to the gym to get my mind off of things and a way to relieve stress. Now...I am seeing the changes in my body, my energy level and my over all well being and I am hooked. I figure that I might as well shoot for the stars and decide to compete in a bodybuilding competition.

I know that my diet has so much to do with it. So, I figured that this would be a way to really see how I eat and where I am. I have lost 12 pounds since January and I am looking to lose another 10 pounds to be in the best shape I have ever been in.

They suggested that I introduce myself so here you go. Good luck to all those who are taking control of their bodies and minds!

Regards,
    Jonathan
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Welcome to MFP and good luck to you. :happy:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    welcome! :drinker:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, if you don't already. I love it here. This is a great site. It is very supportive, helpful, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.