Calories

Options
I have been doing good except I havent been able to eat all my calories , I know I am suppose to eat what the site tells me , but after I exercise it adds the 300 or so calories back on for the day and I dont start feeling hungry until way in the night and that is bad too I know , so please help me Im eating protein and fiber and alot of veggies steamed exc please help me?

Replies

• bigjug1967
    Options
    I have been doing good except I havent been able to eat all my calories , I know I am suppose to eat what the site tells me , but after I exercise it adds the 300 or so calories back on for the day and I dont start feeling hungry until way in the night and that is bad too I know , so please help me Im eating protein and fiber and alot of veggies steamed exc please help me?
  • sharliepm
    Options
    I am having the same problem. I eat a protein bar because it is not high in fat and they are usually about 200 calories. Maybe try to add some goods carbs to your meals will help, too? Keep up the God work!
  • blessedmamma
    Options
    Someone suggested to drink your calories. I know I could take care of a couple hundred with just a cup of chocolate milk!
  • owegorose
    Options
    I'm not eating all my calories either, but have only been doing this for a few days, and I did better today . For medical reasons, my doctor has told me to eat 5 or 6 times a day, and I have a carb limit lower than this site states. I found today that I do better if I watch the clock, and ensure I eat at regular times. Often, once I start eating, I realize I was a lot hungrier than I thought.