AMBER ALERT (PLEASE LOOK)

Options
Jade_Butterfly
Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
AMBER ALERT UPDATE 1/27/2012 - NEW JERSEY ALERT EXTENDED TO NEW YORK

Posted by Child Quest on January 27
UPDATE: AMBER ALERT NEW JERSEY EXTENDED TO NEW YORK:

Suspect, Brett Tonge has a history of violence and drug use, and HAS THREATENED HARM TO THE CHILD.

2 y/o ADRIAN TONGE was taken from ELIZABETH, NJ by his non-custodial father, Brett Tonge . Suspect last seen on foot possibly heading for Brooklyn, NY. No vehicle involved and no photo of child at this time.

If seen call 911. Anyone with info should contact the Elizabeth Police Dept 1-908-558-2059

http://www.causes.com/media/1151106

14u9d75.jpg

Replies

• RobDelco
    Options
    Hope they catch him!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Bumping. . . PLEASE ( BUMP ) when you view PLEASE! You never know someone might have seen this guy. I just want to see that sweet child returned safely. PLEASE pray!
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    bump...

In CT area, not NJ.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Bump,
    My prayers are with this poor child. I hope everything turns out ok.
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Bump, as in the UK
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    b
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    AMBER ALERT Canceled For 2-Year-Old Adrian Tonge; Father Still Sought

January 27, 2012 10:05 PM
    Share this 90
    3 comments
    Brett Tonge (credit: Handout)
    Filed Under

Local, News, NJ News, Radio.com - News, Syndicated Local, Syndication, Watch + Listen
    Related Tags

Adrian Tonge, Amber Alert, Brett Tonge, Elizabeth, monica miller, New Jersey, Toddler
    ELIZABETH, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — An AMBER ALERT that was in place in New Jersey and New York has been canceled after the child was found safe in Brooklyn on Friday night.

Authorities said 2-year-old Adrian Tonge was taken by his non-custodial father, Brett M. Tonge, on Friday from 776 Westfield Ave., in Elizabeth, N.J. An AMBER ALERT was issued around 4:15 p.m. and canceled around 7:30 p.m. Friday night.

WCBS 880′s Monica Miller With More On The Story

New York State Police earlier said Tonge has a history of violence and drug use and has threatened to harm the child.

Elizabeth police told 1010 WINS the child was dropped at the Brooklyn home of the child’s grandmother. Authorities, however, said the boy’s father is still at large and may be traveling on foot.

Brett Tonge was last seen wearing a black leather jacket, blue jeans, and black boots.

Anyone with information is asked to call 911.
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I am glad the child was found safe and sound.