Gold's Gym?

Options
I'm thinking about joining Gold's Gym because they have a lot of group exercise classes and a daycare facility. Anyone have any experience at Gold's Gym. Do they have Contract Free memberships or do they negotiate on the price of membership dues?

Replies

• surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    You might want to check to see if your employer sponsors some kind of discount. A lot of places, including Gold's give corporate discounts.
  • REALTOR_MOM
    REALTOR_MOM Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I go to Gold's! All the classes AND childcare are included in one low price! :) I have three young children 8, 6 and 3 and I love that I can take them with me without spending a fortune. I get a great workout and time to myself and they get some fun down time too! What area do you live in?
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about joining Gold's Gym because they have a lot of group exercise classes and a daycare facility. Anyone have any experience at Gold's Gym. Do they have Contract Free memberships or do they negotiate on the price of membership dues?
    Gold's is great, but yes, you do need to sign a year contract.
    Thay way they get your money - even if you quit which is just what most people do...:glasses:
    Be glad!
    The failures help keep our dues low!
  • niqua215
    niqua215 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I go to Gold's! All the classes AND childcare are included in one low price! :) I have three young children 8, 6 and 3 and I love that I can take them with me without spending a fortune. I get a great workout and time to myself and they get some fun down time too! What area do you live in?

I live in the Silver Spring MD area. Is there a starting age for the daycare center? My kids are 4, 2 and 3 months old.
  • niqua215
    niqua215 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You might want to check to see if your employer sponsors some kind of discount. A lot of places, including Gold's give corporate discounts.

Yep there's a 20% off discount, which is great! Thanks!