Howdy! Newbie from TX!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm new to this community and I just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is ElectroKate and I'm from south Texas. I've been over weight all my life, except for high school (i don't know wtf happened but it was awesome), and I'm ready to be strong and active!

I am aiming to be 150lbs and muscular. Super hero mode. :D While looking great will be a wonderful perk, I really want to be able to run and be active and not get tired five steps out of the door. My goal is to hike the Appalachian Trail someday.

I'm always looking for health and fitness friends!

Replies

• ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm new to this community and I just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is ElectroKate and I'm from south Texas. I've been over weight all my life, except for high school (i don't know wtf happened but it was awesome), and I'm ready to be strong and active!

I am aiming to be 150lbs and muscular. Super hero mode. :D While looking great will be a wonderful perk, I really want to be able to run and be active and not get tired five steps out of the door. My goal is to hike the Appalachian Trail someday.

I'm always looking for health and fitness friends!

Go away! Nobody likes you! :P hehe jk. I'm so excited you joined me on here! Sadly I wanted to go back to the gym today. lol.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you can add me. I'm in DFW. :smile: