• Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    The wife and I want to own and run a local live performance theater
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Work at NASA...

I did that! 'Twas fun, but the bureaucracy was ridiculous.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    To own my own gym, somewhere near the beach, with an awesome husband by my side just as dedicated to health and fitness! :D
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I would love to move to Maine and open a horse boarding stable. We'll ignore the fact that I've never even been on a horse since this is a dream. lol
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    I found my dream. I got my happy :)

Now I need to never let it go.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Travel half the year, write a novel I'm proud of, and have a baby. Just got married to a wonderful guy who supports me while I work toward these goals. Travel wasn't really on his list but now it is. We're steadily working to make these dreams reality.
  • Zsangel
    Zsangel Posts: 202
    Options
    I'm going to be a make-up artist and travel the world working in film/tv and fashion :love:
  • CatseyeHardcast
    CatseyeHardcast Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter what your dreams may be or how impossible they may seem. Whatever they are, they can come true.
  • MoogieOh
    MoogieOh Posts: 141
    Options
    My dream is to become a clinical psychologist and live in a personally designed house :)
  • daniivdean
    daniivdean Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    wonderful :)
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Get my degree in Sociology, become a professor in Sociology while doing grassroots activist work on the side.
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    To open my own business by the end of the year which Im working on now.I've been belssed to have a great life and have great health,great family and friends.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    To have enough money to support my partner, 2 or 3 children, a nice home and a Rally Car. Yus.
  • jmvmisc24
    jmvmisc24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Finish my degree in biology and english. Get my phd and become a Biomedical Researcher with a Specialty in MIcrobiology, Virology, and Immunology. yea and maybe kids when im done.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I love what I do already... Im a nurse and I love it. But one day I'd love to travel and see some of the world but really I have a vivid imagination and one day maybe ill be able to get a book published if I ever put pen to paper! x
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    To lose enough weight ( 150+) so I can have my back and hip surgery and have my life as I knew it back. I want to be able to return to work full time as a Rehab teacher for the blind. When not working I want to return to ballroom and belly dance, playing miniature golf, going bowling and swimming, fit into a seat at the movie theatre and enjoy little weekend trips. And of course, meet a great guy who would enjoy doing all these things with the New Me that I will become. Wow what I dream! Achievable? I have a long journey but follow me and see the transformation for yourself. :bigsmile:
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    To finally finish this PhD and become a college professor.
    For my kids to be healthy, happy and well-adjusted
    To be able to pay for my kids to go to college, so they don't have to have student loans
    To not have to constantly worry about money
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I what to be an incredible mother.
  • Redapplecandie
    Redapplecandie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    To open up a cafe that caters to weight loss surgery patients, and people with small appetites who wish to eat healthy.
    My cafe will be attached to my fiancees dream, an all inclusive nerd gaming shop, where his buddies can come over anytime and play their nerd games, and get healthy food.

Oh, and to have a house that has awesome kitty ramps, and kitty places incorporated into it, for my multitudes of rescue kittys.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    After getting my degree in Animation to work for myself... either freelancing (A LOT) from home, or to work for Bioware (drools). And to marry my current boyfriend... not sure about kids yet :P!