Patting pregnant bellies...

Options
2»

Replies

• kawanna941
    kawanna941 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Home come everyone goes up and rubs a woman's belly and says "Congratulations.
    But no one ever comes up, rubs the father and says "Good Job"?

LMAO!!!!
  • davinci21
    davinci21 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I found this very annoying, and soon learnt to walk around with a don't talk to me face and made no eye contact ha ha ha didn't always succeed though as some people just don't get the message
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    omg, I have never been pregnant and have NEVER heard of people doing that! That is so wrong! That is a private area to me. It's not like your shoulder... it's you freaking BELLY! Rub theirs back and walk away!
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I was at the mall with my brother and his wife during her second pregnancy and a woman walked up and began to touch my sister in-laws belly. Nothing like a 6’2” 330lbs power lifter standing up and asking if the gal wanted here gall bladder removed without the use of an anesthetic.
  • AmyMK
    AmyMK Posts: 164
    Options
    I can't imagine what makes people just walk up to someone and rub their bellies...I find it awkward to rub the bellies of the pregnant people I'm close friends with! (children scare me a bit)

I was in a restaurant this week with a coworker who is quite pregnant and somebody started to touch her belly...she just gave them a cold stare and said "yeah, I'm not pregnant"...they stopped pretty damn fast