Tough week, lying to myself....

Options
2»

Replies

• IggyL
    IggyL Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Good for you for recognizing what you were doing and admitting it to youself and your husband.

I have a killer sweet tooth and I've started makeing cakes and brownies using diet soda to help satisfy my sweet cravings. It is pretty simple, use 12 ounces of diet soda in place of the eggs, water and oil. You can create some great combinations.

I also went off track for several months due to a lot of stresses and have recently got back on track myself.

Be true to yourself :)
  • mjane166
    Options
    I'm glad you came clean, even with posting your story here. We hide things when we are ashamed. Shame builds on more shame. Shame hurts and then we start to medicate to ease pain. So, it is possible that if you continued to hide and feel ashamed that you would medicate with food. Just my thoughts. Keep working on yourself.

That's exactly why I posted. I'm sure I'm not the only one that does this, but I will say, that by posting and having my name and picture beside it, I couldn't hide it from anyone.

Thanks for all the support everyone.
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi..I like what you wrote. Just so you know that the things you have done and how you feel are very close to me, too. I don't have the answers for why certain days I feel so unmotivated and weak....but I do like this site. Oh, and the other day I was out of control.
    I ate so many different things and was so mad at myself, that I just logged in a random 2000 calories! I am okay for now...:flowerforyou: