Hello from Maryland

Hi my name is Bonniw and I am new to this site my friends from face book told me of this site and I joined I have lost at least 100 ++++ pounds before and have had a sever set back have diabetes a heart condition called diastolic dysfuntion (heart murmmer then diabetes weakned the heart valve) so I need a new valve sooner or later and my heart doesn't relax in diastole so it doesn't fill properly have been told this is stage one of heart failure by one cardio. but then another says I haven't had enough episodes (what ever that means lol) I also have had 3 dics removed and titanium screw and plates put in (looks like a bike chain) couldn't do much for 2 months and now I am rehabbing but there isn't real progress on my arm (won't raise beyond shoulder high) and inflammed spine (spondalitis) so now trying to focus my energies on my back all I want to do is drown my sorrows in chocolate and eat my self to death but I have an 8 yr old and a great hubby so I need to put on my big girl panties and get on with my life now that I am ok to try and get out no heavy lifting yet (I used to lift 50-100 lbs at work) now I can't work and I feel useless and hopeless

Replies

• Have faith in yourself. Prepare yourself to be a success story versus a victim of something horrible. You're better than the combo of diseases that have befallen.