Too good to be true???

Options
2»

Replies

• tsimmsva
    Options
    The Skinny Cow Truffle bars are great and only 100 calories.

This is my favorite too...skinny cow truffle and they are are nice size bar. They are yummie and it feels like you're eating something bad
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    My description of Arctic Zero "Cookies and Cream" is:
    Pour a cup of hot chocolate in the snow, let it freeze again, then scoop it back up. Arctic Zero.

However, an MFPal recommended the Vanilla Maple flavor and said it was much better.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    I keep reading about protein shakes, and how you can do loads of things with them like freeze them, for an ice-cream substitute, or add to other recipes. Question... what do you all mean by protein shake? Do you buy or make them? Are they only in America? What am I missing here?
    i mix protein powder with millk or water and other stuff with some ice to make a protein shake.
    theres a recipe on here where you just mix the powder with milk or almond milk and put it in a ziplock bag.. put ice and salt in a bigger ziplock and put the other one in..massage it around and then let it sit. sounds great but i havent made it yet
  • IHeartNewMe
    IHeartNewMe Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I love the chocolate ice cream from D'Lites Emporium. I haven't really seen anything comparable in the super market. It's pricey, but a real treat. For 1 cup it's 100 calories, 5 gr. fat, 4 carbs, 2 protein. The taste is wonderful. Here is the website to see if there is a location near you. >> http://www.dlitesemporium.com/