bleu cheese

Options
Does anyone know of any grocery stores that carry light or fat free bleu cheese dressing. I love salad and could eat it for every meal but the only salad dressing that I like is bleu cheese and i just realized from joining this site that there are SOOO many calories in a tablespoon of bleu cheese dressing.:noway:

So I need to find an low-fat version and fast!
Hellpp....

Replies

• HelloSunshine
    Options
    Does anyone know of any grocery stores that carry light or fat free bleu cheese dressing. I love salad and could eat it for every meal but the only salad dressing that I like is bleu cheese and i just realized from joining this site that there are SOOO many calories in a tablespoon of bleu cheese dressing.:noway:

So I need to find an low-fat version and fast!
    Hellpp....
  • Disko
    Disko Posts: 7
    Options
    Did you look at the Presidents choice Blue Menu version? I have not bought it but their other versions of dressings are lower compared to the regular kind.

Other than that you will have to just compare labels and try to use as little as possible.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Did you look at the Presidents choice Blue Menu version? I have not bought it but their other versions of dressings are lower compared to the regular kind.

Other than that you will have to just compare labels and try to use as little as possible.

ditto.

I just love their ceasar and also their honey-dijon dressings. mmmm
  • carolstrange0
    Options
    HEB... in the salad section... they have Light