still no difference pic!

Options
So i have been taking before and after pics the first one was at 79.9kilos and i now weight 71.7kilos.. i dont look any different and its quite a bother :(

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh599/lillybugg11/b4afta-1.png

Replies

• lock126
    lock126 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I see a difference in your mid by your hips as well as in your arms. Keep it up, it will happen!
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I see a difference! You got this, keep going!
  • lillybug11
    Options
    i wish i saw a difference.. im super unhappy with myself but i take pics once a week and same day and no one can see a difference and neither can i.

Thanks for your support guys :)
  • melbaby925
    Options
    I see a difference, too. Your arms, belly, and butt all look better - you keep at it, you'll be even more fabulous in no time!
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I SEE IT!..i have the same problem i cant see it but other people can..
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I see a difference in your legs, thighs, hips and arms. It is probably not as much of a change as you were hoping for. I only take pics once a month so I see bigger differences. Makes me happy. How bout measurements and weights?
  • lillybug11
    Options
    thanks guys,

my measurements have barely budged.

my arms started at 33cm now 32cm
    my belly was 101cm now 99cm
    my hips 104cm now 102cm
    legs were 61cm now 59
    and my bust was 107cm now 105cm
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I can see it in the less pudge over the top of your panties and your belly looks smaller as well. And I agree with a PP, don't take progress photos so often. Take them once a month, or every X amount of pounds and you should see better progress.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I see a difference too! Fabulous! I'm not sure exactly what you're doing but keep it up! I can't wait to see the next set! Congrats!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I saw no difference at 17lbs lost but...i realised i wasnt leaning so far forward to view the numbers on the scale. The bigger difference came just 7lbs later. Dont get disheartened, there is a difference, theres also a considerable difference in your measurements.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    It sounds like you at least lose evenly. I'm sorry you feel frustrated, but if you really put yourself into it the weight will come off. I've yoyo'd for so long it drives me nuts. I get discouraged when I don't see immediate results, but this time I'm hanging in there and 20 lbs down so far! Its taken three trys to get even this far and I still have a long way to go. You have to believe in yourself.
  • broken_star1134
    broken_star1134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey there. First of all, once a week is WAY to often! You should be doing it at the most once a MONTH. I actually waited like at least a month and a half-2 months between pictures. Plus, if you notice, the camera is in different positions in both pictures so you might have trouble seeing it exactly. Good luck on your journey, you will get there!
  • zzzzia
    zzzzia Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I did not look at the pics yet: but here is my little bit of advice: if you take pics everyday, every week, you don`t give your body time to change to your own eyes.
    It takes about 10 lbs weight loss for others to notice it, but about 20 for yourself to realize and really see a difference.
    Don`t take measurement or pics earlier than once a month

Don`t only look at numbers or pictures, see how you feel in your clothes, look at your energy level, your libido, your mood... everything will change.
    Don`t get discouraged.
    It is all worth it :)
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's not as fast as you'd like, but don't give up. If your clothes aren't looser yet, I'm sure they will be soon! Adding strength training may slow down the scale, but it will probably speed up the inches lost, especially around the waist. I started out with a kid's Tae Bo workout and worked my up to the adult versions. I really think that helped speed up the loss of inches around my waist. Good luck and God bless! Don't quit!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I can see it in the less pudge over the top of your panties and your belly looks smaller as well. And I agree with a PP, don't take progress photos so often. Take them once a month, or every X amount of pounds and you should see better progress.

I agree!! I only take progress pics @ milestones...I need to go take one today, btw. Give it time. After 60lbs, sometimes I still look in the mirror and still see a 361lb woman...even though I'm not. 7kg is a great start!! Be proud!! As Aesop told us, slow & steady wins the race.

Edit... Just looked @ the pics. Also, consider that the pics were taken at different distances & different undergarments. Use the same...bc a sports bra looks way different than a regular bra.
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i can tell! yur arms look like they lost a inch or so and so does yur hips and midsection!!! Dont get discouraged..i thought the same way bout myself but my husband told me i was wrong too. i think that once we loose more and more weight we will see the difference in ourselves. So it will take time :) hang in there!
  • kesteele
    kesteele Posts: 127
    Options
    I see a difference!!!!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    So i have been taking before and after pics the first one was at 79.9kilos and i now weight 71.7kilos.. i dont look any different and its quite a bother :(

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh599/lillybugg11/b4afta-1.png

You may be tricking yourself by the way you're taking the pics. Try doing it in the same spot wearing the same thing in the same position the same distance from the cam. The second bottom pic your arm covers the back of your waist so you can't see where it starts and stops. Plus, are you blind? Look at your tummy in those pics. In the right bottom stomach is "lifted" so to speak in the afters and it looks firmer to me (just look below the bust line). Plus there's lines defining muscles on the on the bottom left where as the top left is softer looking. Plus it looks like your arms are trimmed down and your legs look firmer too. Great work!

Nice Bra btw!
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else said, i can see it.
    Definitely in your arms the most.
    keep it up, and you'll get the results you want. You're doing great.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I see a difference! Nice job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!