Carbs overage

Options
So tonight i wanted something oter than veggies. So i ordered a 3 roll sushi special of california roll, spicy shrimp and kani roll.

I lost 5 pounds this week.. do you think me eating this meal will affect me drastically? I dont mean to be dramatic but today i barely had the time to really eat and i was starving. My trainer also advise that i do 100g of carbs on a daily basis.

HELP!!!

Replies

• waterwing
    waterwing Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I think you're going to be just fine! Sushi is good and filled with all sorts of healthy things. It might be high calories but they are good high calories! Relax and enjoy! It's Saturday night!
  • Aleyonce
    Aleyonce Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that lol. I lost 5 pounds this week and all im thinking is ohhh boy i just gained it all back with eating this lol. i still have alot of calories left just not carbs. THANKS!!! made me feel alot better lol
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    5lbs is AMAZING!!! Well done girl!! Make sure to treat yourself every now and then!! If I try and avoid a food I really want iend up binging on it. Everything in moderation.
  • Aleyonce
    Aleyonce Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yes thats so true. and my friend is having a baby shower tomorrow so omg. i really have to exercise like crazy this week. lol