Hi from Berks County PA =)

Options
khedl85
khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
Hii!

Im Katie and I live in Berks County Pa...I have a toddler, and a fiance who does this site with me and recently joined a gym...and I am still searching for the perfect one. I started dieting about 2 weeks ago, and this program about 10 days ago or so....Ive lost a total of 11 lbs so far!

Ive been reading the stuff on here and its so inspirational! Def makes me feel like Im not the only one in this and not the only one feeling this way.

Im getting married 10-12-13, and I would love to be down to my pre-pregged weight of 135/140lbs, so ive got another 20-25 lbs to go (Im 5'9). If you have any tips you can offer, any great suggestions on fat burning work out classes...or any good gyms to check out...shoot it my way!

Nice to meet all of you! =)

Replies

• rcolours7
    Options
    hey - just read this.....love weddings and you are on target to look great on your most special day.

it also, just so happens to be my anniversary too :-) ....its a great month to get married in as the weather tends to still be nice & the leaves just start changing, so u get some really great/cool pictures.

it is also nice to know there's someone "localish" too.

have a great day tomorrow
  • CindyRx
    CindyRx Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello from Lehigh County! I'm still pretty new to this site, but I find it so motivational to read everyone's stories and tips. Welcome to the site and good luck with your goal!