My weakness, what's yours?

Options
Ok, in my town there's this family owned, fast food, Mexican restaurant. I love the place. I know the people and they know me; all on a first name basis. It's my hangout. The following image is of their Super Salad. I'm afraid to estimate the calories of this thing. On a good note, I don't eat the whole thing. My wife and I and sometimes one of the kids share it.

This is one of my weaknesses. I don't eat it all the time in there. About one a weak (on whatever cheat day) I designate.

Hopefully the pic shows after all this.

th_2012-01-28202215.jpg

Replies

• wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    chocolate chip cookies and gooey brownies. especially with icing. my girlfriend can't turn down peanut butter.
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options
    I can't get the image to show. Sorry.

2012-01-28202215.jpg
  • sukatx
    sukatx Posts: 103
    Options
    Cheesecake.

Chocolate? I can get my fix from the little Weight Watchers cakes. Cookies? Keebler Soft Batch taste great and they're not too terrible as far as calories. Ice cream? There are a hundred varieties out there that are low fat, sugar free and yummy.

But cheesecake? Ever try a low sugar cheesecake? Or one made with fat-free cream cheese? Yuck! If I'm going to eat cheesecake, it must be the real deal. And it's worth the calories!

I live near several Cheesecake Factories. I stay away from them. I buy my cheesecake from the bakery section at Wal Mart or Target, where you can get one or two slices in a package. I never buy a whole cake, it would be gone in a day or so.
  • hellokehtty
    Options
    Hostess Snowballs (marshmallow, coconut, and cupcake things). Oh, and original glazed Krispy Kreme. Haven't had one of those in about a year now :)
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    A Doctor ! Ha ! ;)
  • kseier
    kseier Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    anything bread...breadsticks, dipping bread in oil, homemade white or wheat bread toasted, pb & j toast, bread with garlic butter at restaurants agggggggggh. so good.
    and cookies. omg ever been to a spixy pickle and had an otis spunkmeye chocolate chip cookie? i fricken work there and drool over them. ive gone so far as having 2 1/2 in one day. boy did i feel gross.
  • Cris725
    Cris725 Posts: 81
    Options
    Pizza, nachos, and corn dogs are nearly impossible for me to turn down. Its a very dangerous game when I come face to face with them. LOL
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Sushi :( It's so hard for me to go even a week without eating it!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I can't get it to pop up either, I think its a sizing issue Hon. That looks crazy on the calories!
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    chicken fajita nachos. Approx 1550 calories from my favorite Mexican place. OMG! I usually give at least 1/4 of it to my husband but I love it so much. I try to only have it once every other week and even though I always go over on those days, I try to not beat myself up about it. Perhaps the next time I go I will refrain and just have the chicken fajitas sans nachos.
  • buckystars
    buckystars Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Those chocolate creme filled cakes covered in coconut. I call them bunny balls, cause they turn pink at Easter but I forget their actual name. Some crazy Hostess pastry. I LOVE THEM!

Also, Cadbury Creme Eggs. Easter is a problem season for me. :)
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    coronas and lime
    flaming hot cheetos (extra hot)
    rolos
    chips and salsa
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    2012-01-28202215.jpg

Did this work? Guess it did. :wink: ... To get your photos to show up change the at each end to small case letters.  Hope this helps.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    2012-01-28202215.jpg
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    One word answer

CARBS. :happy: :happy:
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    lower case img in the [ ] . and /img in the [ ] to close
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    pizza
  • repubgurl
    repubgurl Posts: 105
    Options
    Cheesecake!
    Chocolate (brownies mainly)
    Custard Tarts
    Zucchini/ Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting!!!
  • crehner
    Options
    KFC, Shopping Centre Food Courts, Pizza and Cheese
  • doctor_mike
    Options
    A Doctor ! Ha ! ;)

Why, hello there.....