Quick Question... Help!?

Options
They say one should have a minimum of three workouts per week, in order to notice results. Does this *need* to be spread out, or would it still work if I did my workouts Friday, Saturday and Sundays?

Replies

• carrierella
    carrierella Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    They say one should have a minimum of three workouts per week, in order to notice results. Does this *need* to be spread out, or would it still work if I did my workouts Friday, Saturday and Sundays?
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    What kind of workout are you talking about? If you mean lifting weights, you need time for your muscles to heal in between. This could mean doing upper body on Friday, lower body on Saturday, and core on Sunday. But if you just mean cardio type of stuff (that doesn't involve weights or using your own body weight as the "weights", that should be okay. (Doing it Fri, Sat and Sun, I mean.)
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Should be fine as long as you're doing something different every day for 3 days.
  • deucechili
    Options
    Do as much as your lifestyle allows you to...I wouldn't recommend doing weights on the same body group for 3 days in a row but deifnitely get your heart going at least 3 times a week...PS...it doesn't have to be the gym so to speak...anything that gets your heart going is burning calories and doing yourself good
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I do this, work out on Fri, Sat, Sun, and I often do the exact same thing.

Seems to be working for me:wink: