Options
    FOREST GUMP!!!! I watched it last night and "yes" I cried:sad:
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    braveheart

edited to add:
    Phantom of the Opera

both make me sob.. every time.. and have seen both many many times.. unusual for me for any movie.
  • CHEFCH♥ZZ
    Options
    AN OFFICER AND A GENTLEMAN!
  • tadbiggs
    Options
    Secondhand Lions
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Bambi...

Remember the Titans
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    8 Below. I dont like movies where dogs die!

I know!!! I missed the part where that was supposed to be a happy movie!
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    (got the idea from what movie still scares you thread)

No matter how many times I watch these movies, I cry EVERY time

-Armageddon (when bruce willis says bye to his daughter on the big screen)
    -My Girl ("where are his glasses? he cant see without his glasses!")
    -Castaway ("Wilson I'm sorry!!")

what movies get you guys crying like a baby no matter how many times you see them?

As soon as I read the title of this post, the first thought I had was "My Girl". I saw that in the movie theater when it first came out and bawled then and still bawl to this day.
  • Goalsforsusie
    Goalsforsusie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Steel Magnolias - everytime!!!!
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Too many to cover here-- I'm a weeper.

I SOBBED at Boys in the Hood in the theater-- was so embarrassed bc I was the only one; clearly everyone else is dead inside. Also, any and all holocaust movies make me sob. Hell, Toy Story 3 when they hold hands in the fire. Gets me every time. Good lord.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Titanic. Oh sexy Leonardo DiCaprio. Why did you have to die :sad:
  • Marie3391
    Marie3391 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    The boy in striped pyjamas, so terribly tragic

The Selena movie and omg, I bawled with The Boy in Striped Pajamas! Very very tragic :(
  • bethanyranes
    bethanyranes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It's a wonderful life- when he says " To my big brother George, the richest man in Bedford Falls" because both my brothers passed away young.

I cry every Christmas when I watch this one. Only the line that gets me is what Clarence writes in the Tom Sawyer book - "No man is a failure who has friends."

I also usually cry in The Fountain when Hugh Jackman's boss explains how long his drug will take for testing and he breaks down and yells "But she'll be dead already!" Dying spouses - no mames.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    American Psycho, only cause I wish I was Patrick Bateman
  • pbaker8307
    pbaker8307 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    An Affair to Remember.....I can cry just thinking of the last 10 minutes. When Cary Grant's character realizes that she is the crippled woman who bought his painting of her with his grandmother. Makes me blubber like Rita Wilson in Sleepless in Seattle explaining this scene.

"Oh, it's nobody's fault but my own! I was looking up. It was the nearest thing to heaven! You were there!"
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Field of Dreams, when Doc has to leave the field to save Karen, then everyone realizes he can't go back. *kitten*, I am starting to tear up just typing it.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Field of Dreams, when Doc has to leave the field to save Karen, then everyone realizes he can't go back. *kitten*, I am starting to tear up just typing it.
    right??
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on "The Notebook". "A Walk to Remember" was another one too that makes me cry. Basically, if Nicholas Sparks makes a movie, I'll probably cry.
  • beccas801
    Options
    The Bridges of Madison County:brokenheart:
    It's a Wonderful Life.:cry:
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    The Color Purple whenever I need a good cry, I get a box of tissue and put that movie in.

OH and Terms of Endearment when the mom dies.....holy cr@p...lol....and Beaches!
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    i cry through the first ten minutes of "UP" every single time. "my neighbour totoro" gets me every time as well...