What movie still makes you cry?

Options

Replies

• H0neybug
    H0neybug Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I don't cry about real life, so it is super easy for me to cry at movies. I cry when Coral gets eaten in Finding Nemo and almost all the Pixar movies at some point, I cry during the Notebook (even though I've seen it 1,000 times), I cry when any animal is lost, killed or injured in a movie, but the worst crying movie is:

P.S. I love you...even just typing the title makes me teary eyed. I went through 22 tissues the second time I watched this and probably really could have used the whole box.

I think it is my release movie...when I feel like I need to release those tears I don't shed outside I wait for a day I'm home by myself and pop it in and let it all cry out.

I've only watched it twice.

: )
  • teeniemarie619
    teeniemarie619 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    *The Notebook
    *Steel Magnolias
    *Terms of Endearment
    *Armageddon
  • gtfcnat
    gtfcnat Posts: 199
    Options
    The Green Mile
    My Girl
    Marley & Me
    Andre
    The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
    Charlotte's Web

There are probably loads more, I blub at everything lol
  • teeniemarie619
    teeniemarie619 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    *The Champ (with Ricky Schroeder when he was like 6yrs old)
    *Legends of the Fall (when Samuel dies and then Tristan's wife dies - sobbed in the movie theater - still do)
    *Paid in Full (really old black & white movie about two sisters. Can't find it anywhere!)
  • gtfcnat
    gtfcnat Posts: 199
    Options
    Ahhhh whats the name of it staring Sandra B who takes in a young black male...puts him through school...adopts him and he becomes this famous football player...SORRY I DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF IT BUT IT GETS ME EVERYTIME...It's such a beautiful move

The Blind Side?
  • Katny
    Katny Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The Notebook
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Daredevil directors cut.
  • thejen75
    Options
    Most recently? The Notebook. Good lord, I'm a hot cryin' mess. LOL
  • tinytubbs
    Options
    "DAD"........the part where ted danson carries jack lemmon out of the hospital
  • thejen75
    Options
    Oh goodness, yes - Legends of the Fall made me cry like a baby in the Movie Theater as well.. that movie had so many sad parts. omg!
    quote]
    *The Champ (with Ricky Schroeder when he was like 6yrs old)
    *Legends of the Fall (when Samuel dies and then Tristan's wife dies - sobbed in the movie theater - still do)
    *Paid in Full (really old black & white movie about two sisters. Can't find it anywhere!)
    [/quote]
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Marley and Me I read the book first and cried just as much
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    A Walk to Remember is probably the main movie I cry from beginning to end and I've seen it a million times ;)
    Nights in Rodanthe
    Message in a Bottle
    (Basically most, not all, but most Nicolas Sparks based movies)

And
    Changeling....I cried alot

And
    Remember Me :(
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Transformers.. when Bumble Bee asks to stay with Sam.... I bawl like a baby =)

I think a few of the scenes with Bumble Bee have made me cry. >.<;

Also, I remembered another one of my favorites - Brokedown Palace. Claire Danes... she just gets to me. When she cries, I cry. That and the Romeo and Juliet with her as Juliet. Kills me. :sad:
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Marley and Me.....EVERY. SINGLE. TIME! :sad:
    P.S. I Love You...
    The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
    Armageddon

Titanic makes me well up....

I GUESS I'M JUST A CRY BABY!
  • jmvh59
    jmvh59 Posts: 97
    Options
    Schindler's List

(That part where they learn the Nazis have lost and Oskar has to go on the run. Before he leaves, he reflects on how many people he could have saved if only he sold a few more of his assets. It is a very powerful scene and probably Liam Neeson's greatest moment as an actor...)
  • ChelSleeve
    ChelSleeve Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Beaches.. Life As We Know It..
  • jankleberry
    Options
    Marley & Me

Worst part is, I've never owned a dog. I've Adopted (well, I say adopted, they belonged to my ex's parents) a couple and when one was put down, I cried..... Strange how they get you...

The first ever time I saw my OH cry was because of this movie. I had a tear too but when I saw how distraught he was I couldnt stop laughing. He ordered me to get out the room as he really couldnt stop. I went into the livingroom with his flatmate at the time and I couldnt even tell him what was so funny for laughing so much, am I cruel? haha
  • Clos210
    Clos210 Posts: 29
    Options
    titanic
    trazen
    madeas big happy family
    Marley and Me
  • mimirenea
    Options
    Im a big crybaby lol :blushing:
    Eye For An Eye (Sally Field's daughter is raped than killed)
    Precious
    Passion of the Christ (not ashamed to cry for this one)
    Superbad (I laugh so hard, I cry lol)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Schindler's List

(That part where they learn the Nazis have lost and Oskar has to go on the run. Before he leaves, he reflects on how many people he could have saved if only he sold a few more of his assets. It is a very powerful scene and probably Liam Neeson's greatest moment as an actor...)

Agreed. Also, the shower scene where the women think they are going to get gassed, but the water turns on instead, and they all reach for it...