What is......

Options
gec1266
gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
What is your "Go-To" snack? The one thing that can satisfy the craving......

I love chocolate chip cookies and found these while out shopping....

**Back to Nature 100% Natural Chocolate Chunk Cookies...130 cals/ 6g Fat/ 70 mg Sodium/ 35 mg Potassium/ 17g Carbs/ 2g Protein/ 9g Sugar...No artifical preservatives/flavors/colors/high fructose corn syrup or hydrogenated oils.

So good!!!

Replies

• premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Mine is ice cream..... I now buy light ice cream and have it with yoghurt, so it's like I'm having a frozen yoghurt, sometimes add a little fruit, like berries or banana.

Once use to be a HUGE bowl of ice cream now it's a little bit of everything and most of it is good for me :wink:
  • vanzylgreg
    Options
    Farmland ham steaks.

70 calories/ 11 grams protein/ 2 grams sugar/ a hefty sodium hit, but so good.
  • milatham
    Options
    cottage cheese (1.5% low fat is 90 calories for a half cup!), mixed with sliced tomato and black pepper. Alternately, two or three spoonfuls of peanut butter when I'm not in the mood for cheese!
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    right now, i'm all about cottage cheese too! i eat about 1/4 cup with a little packet of melba toast crakers...love it!!!!!
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese (1.5% low fat is 90 calories for a half cup!), mixed with sliced tomato and black pepper.

Wow, that sounds yummy. I'm gonna try that -- and add salt and lemon (I know -- I am a sodium lover). :D

For now, my "go to" is Zone Perfect Dark.
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    apple slices with almond butter
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    granola thins, granola bars, emerald snack pouches, cereal bars... all that!! lol
  • ksebastian29
    Options
    I'm all about the granola thins too. I can get my fix of dark chocolate for the day or some peanut butter. If I don't have that..usually a fiber one bar will take it place.