Rarely anything at all.
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I love my values.
  • Candy0516
    Candy0516 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    That I’m not willing to give up on anything. If you want it. Strive, grind, and get the job done no matter how many times you might fall. My determination is super strong.
  • momoftwins985
    momoftwins985 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Lips and sense of humor
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Nuthin'
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Nuthin'

Ditto
  • Lovely0770
    Lovely0770 Posts: 876 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I love that I stick up for myself, I'm honest and have nothing to hide, so when people try to place lies in my life or rumors start to fly, I don't just sit by and become the pushover. I'll say how I feel and I'll correct the lies in front of them and anyone else that's around. I see so many not doing it for themselves and it's sad. No one deserves treatment like that and if I have to, I'll be the one to stick up for them if I see it or hear it.

Edit to say what I like of myself physically: for starters, my eyes because of my lashes and lips.
  • RLWatson70
    RLWatson70 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Personality..but people say my eyes
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    My Strength!

I have been through a lot of crazy stuff in my life, survived being shot after being abducted from a grocery store during a robbery, survived rolling off a mountain in my jeep, survived a drunk driver running us off the road and so much more crazy...throughout my life!

It has been a long and difficult life that I've lived, but still I fight and pull through no matter what shytte is tossed my way. That makes me STRONG!!! :)
  • BootyfulBikerZX10r
    BootyfulBikerZX10r Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My jolly loving personality
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    I love my warm loving personality