Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

took the night off

i ate badly but...i can live with it tommorrow is another day.....every year wife and i do a trivia party with potluck type of dinner...i am not even going to worry about it.

Replies

• PositivelyFlawed
    PositivelyFlawed Posts: 316 Member
    We all have those days. Great that you don't let it derail. Hop back on track tommorrow! Stay strong!
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    i did too. we went out for dinner with a bunch of friends. was great ! but honestly i couldnt finish my meal and my stomach was killing me after. i havnt eaten/drank like that in a while that my body was like WHAT!!!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    I did too and I really enjoyed it lol
    Back to being good and healthy today :D
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    A lapse doesn't mean a relapse. Great for you, it's so not as big of a deal as people seem to think.
  • ajp913
    ajp913 Posts: 100 Member
    I like that, "Lapse doesn't mean relapse." Very good. I also participated in sinning saturday... Tricky part is... with a hangover, do I work out or not?
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    i ate badly but...i can live with it tommorrow is another day.....every year wife and i do a trivia party with potluck type of dinner...i am not even going to worry about it.
    I do likewise weekly, and it great!
    WARNING!
    It's sometimes hard turning it off, but I've lost 70lbs doing this every week, so ENJOY!
  • clarkane8
    clarkane8 Posts: 78 Member
    I did as well, but like you said today is a new day. That is a wonderful feeling. :smile:
  • KCox8604
    KCox8604 Posts: 41 Member
    Glad to know i'm not alone! There was some leftover Christmas candy that has been calling my name. I finally gave in last night...Thanks a lot Santa! Haha.
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    a day off every once in a while isnt a bad thing, enjoy your night off, eat what you like then get back to it the next day :)
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    The key thing is that you're getting straight back on it - and everybody needs a treat now and again. Hope you had a great night and good luck from here on.
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    good to hear someone not obsessed! its a lifestyle change, and in life you're gonna want to take nights off from it. As long as you dont use it as an excuse to fall back, go for it!
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Yesterday was my day off of my calorie restraint; today is my day off from exercise. Days off help you preserve your sanity and help satisfy those cravings so they don't get out of hand later. Way to keep a positive attitude!
  • Fred77
    Fred77 Posts: 132 Member
    Yesterday was my day off of my calorie restraint; today is my day off from exercise. Days off help you preserve your sanity and help satisfy those cravings so they don't get out of hand later. Way to keep a positive attitude!
    yep. i think thats right. i think if you dont have a day off you end up craving things and resenting what you are trying to achieve. going mad a couple or three times a month isnt a bad thing
  • b0t23
    b0t23 Posts: 260 Member
    yesterday was my day off but I think I ate over by 1000 calories which means 2 days of kicking my own *kitten* to make up for it.

I think cheat days are good but they also scare me!

I am trying to only lose a few months over the next 2 months though.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    get a good workout in and have a wonderful day!!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    if you feel like your going to have a awfull day, just do lots of excercise! or if you dont feel like excercising on the day, do lots of it the day after, and drink plenty of water :)