14lbs to go!

Options
So here I am, I had a c section April 30th 2010 I weighed 166 when I went to the hospital. I didn't lose very much weight after I had my son, I left weighing 158. My son weighed 6lbs 10oz so I basically lost what he weighed.
I wish I would've took more before pics but I avoided the camera as much as possible. 

5'1
HW 166lbs
CW 128.8lbs
GW 115lbs

Me 3 weeks after I had my son 158lbs
f66b60c0.jpg

4th of July still in the 150's
b550cf31.jpg

20 months after my c section 128lbs
50dab7eb.jpg

Almost there
27da5d81.jpg 

8762dacf.jpg

Replies

• Crashley04
    Options
    Looks Great! Congratulations! I hope I can look as good as you when I get close to my goal :) Keep up your hard work!
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! I can't wait to see the pictures when you make your goal! Very inspirational!! Thank you for sharing!
  • jenniakers
    Options
    Congrats on your beautiful baby boy and your beautiful new body!
  • melissammundy
    Options
    Thank you!
  • milanks
    milanks Posts: 122
    Options
    Great work, keep it up! Be patient with the last 14 pounds - it seems that the less you have to lose, the harder it gets. You can do it though and you're looking great!
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    totally awesome....you look gr8
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    u know exactly what i think, but will say again so you do not forget it - you look faaaaaaaaaaaaaabuuuuuuuuuuuuuloussssss!!!! You should be so proud of yourself!!
  • melissammundy
    Options
    u know exactly what i think, but will say again so you do not forget it - you look faaaaaaaaaaaaaabuuuuuuuuuuuuuloussssss!!!! You should be so proud of yourself!!

thank you!!!!!!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!