Anyone want to form a team?

Options
Hello MFP ers,

I wondered if anyone wanted to form a team to track weight loss and inches lost. That way we know we have a team to check in with.

Replies

• e11xoxo
    e11xoxo Posts: 86
    Options
    Hello MFP ers,

I wondered if anyone wanted to form a team to track weight loss and inches lost. That way we know we have a team to check in with.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Love to!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    im in too!
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I already belong to THE team, but would love to get on board another one for more challenge :happy:
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Sure, count me in. When will be our check in dates?
  • e11xoxo
    Options
    Alright, so personally did is the way I'm doing it at home.

I'm checking my weight every Sunday and I'm checking my weight and measurements the last Sunday of every month. I'm also taking a picture to go along with the last Sunday of the month. I'm hoping that if I do it correctly, I'll have a cool shrinking effect by the time a lose my weight.

So are measurement can include HIPS, WEIGHT, & BREAST.

What do you all think?
  • lmdavis804
    Options
    would love too-how does it work and how can I get in?
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    sounds good to me. so i sunday our first weigh in? and do we have a name for our team lol
  • csnealey
    Options

I'm checking my weight every Sunday and I'm checking my weight and measurements the last Sunday of every month. I'm also taking a picture to go along with the last Sunday of the month. I'm hoping that if I do it correctly, I'll have a cool shrinking effect by the time a lose my weight.

What do you all think?

Sounds great to me.:happy:
  • e11xoxo
    Options
    GREAT! So every Sunday I'll post a thread in the motivation section for us to check in with. I've added you all to my friends list so feel free to use me to vent, and share with. :tongue:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    GREAT! So every Sunday I'll post a thread in the motivation section for us to check in with. I've added you all to my friends list so feel free to use me to vent, and share with. :tongue:

same to you :)
  • csnealey
    Options

What do you all think?

So we need to take a picture this Sunday, right? And are we going to post these pics on our profiles?
  • e11xoxo
    Options
    Yup yup. I'm planning on taking 2 full body shots. One with me facing forward and the other with me on the side.

You can use that example, but if another angle works for you go for it.
  • DonzGirl
    DonzGirl Posts: 42
    Options
    I do!!! Just finished a challenge at local Y and now have no one to 'accountable' to....I have lots of trouble with my computer right now but want to join up with someone....soon I will be able to post my 'ticker' and pictures also. Oh, we could use the measurements that are posted on this site --this way we would all use the same (under check in section)....
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I already weigh in on Fridays but will be happy to report those results to this team on Sundays if everyone else wants to. :)

I measure Hips, Chest, Waist, Thighs & Arms. :)