Let's make 2012 and Epic year!

Options
I'm Penny, I am a Christian, a mom of 2 beautiful daughters, a wife a great man, and I am a retired Air Force veteran having served 23 years. I have always lived an active lifestyle until retirement, then I slowly gained 40 lbs, got lazy and the couch became my best friend. So, inspired my 2 wonderful sister-in-laws, I have dropped 20 of those pounds, started working out on a daily basis, and run 3 to 4 times a week. I have started competing in races, having completed my first 13.1 two weeks ago, and have 2 more races {Tough Mudder & a Marathon} coming up in the next 5 weeks. This year I plan to drop the next 20 lbs and to get into the best shape of my life -- to achieve my possible.

I am an on-line fitness coach now which helps keep me accountable to my workouts, my diet, and my fitness goals. My currently workout is ChaLean Extreme and she is rocking my morning workouts. I also have a marathon running training plan which has me running 4 days a week.

I would love to have fit-minded friends to help keep me accountable, to share good and my bad days with, and if you would like to join my fitness team of coaches .... that would be fantastic!

Here's to making 2012 an Epic year!