No-number goals!!

Options

Replies

• vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Options
    I'd like to be able to get through another month without booze!
  • cryingangel
    Options
    I want my knees to stop throbbing 10 minutes into a workout.
  • kelnort
    kelnort Posts: 17
    Options
    i want to know what it feels like to wake up and feel good, physically and mentally. that is my goal :happy:
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Flat stomach and swapping clothes with my girls, lol. My target weight will put me in their size class.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I want to win a trophy running a 5k. I've gotten a medal for best in age group, but I wanna be one of the top three women to cross the finish line.

That was my goal for the spring, but a stress fracture kinda ruined that goal for now. No way I'm going to shave three to five minutes off my time when I haven't even been able to run for over a month.
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to run a 5K, although I don't know if I enjoy running enough to ever get to that.

Also, I know I have collar bones, but it'd be nice to actually see them.
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    I want my butt to stop jiggling so much. :ohwell:
  • prettylittlechubby
    Options
    I want to fit into a size 10uk dress that I bought last summer!! I love it so much and I have it hanging on my wall to remind me that I want to get into it!!!
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    A pair of 32" waist Levi's that used to be my favourite jeans. They will fit me by the springtime!!!
  • inchestopinch
    inchestopinch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    ~ Rock a bikini & be confident for my 26th Birthday (August this year)
    ~ Have any kind of abs LOL 2, 4, or 6 pack!
    ~ Be able to run 1/2 hour (I've never been a runner other then sprints, so I'd love to actually be able to keep going!)
    ~ Feel comfortable in my own skin!

These are my Challenges I want to complete. Chances are it won't be until next year that I do them as I have to put money aside to enter some of them & travelling to them, etc.
    ~ Complete Warrior Dash (http://www.warriordash.com)
    ~ Complete Tough Mudder (http://www.toughmudder.com)
    ~ Complete the CN Tower Climb (http://wwf.ca/cntower)
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    flat stomach, and being able to buy what i want. So many cute clothes that just dont fit me right or at all. I want to not worry that the styles will be unflattering.
    I would also like to be able to run a mile (perhaps a 5k even!) without stopping. Currently, i can run for about 60 seconds :)
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    i want to be in a good shape, i want to be able to run for the tram normally (i always loose my breath -.-)
    to fit into old jeans :blushing:
    I want to be under 20 BMI
    i don't worry for my butt- it will always be there :grumble:
  • Katie0174
    Katie0174 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    To fit into a pair of shorts I bought last year...and never got to wear :(
  • divamsm
    divamsm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    To fit into size 6 jeans I bought at a resale shop. They're really cool and want to be able to wear them and look good in them!

To fit into a pair of capri's I used to wear very comfortably 2 years ago....now, I can't button them.

To look hot when I'm performing onstage instead of looking like a fat blimp. :flowerforyou:
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    ~ make friends with the camera
    ~ get rid of my PCOS belly
    ~ improve my stamina and strength
  • violetness
    violetness Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have a box of "skinny" clothes, I will open that box up and fit in em all one of these days!!

SAME HERE!!!! I have had them boxed up for about 7 years now (2 more kids!) and I want to wear my COOL clothes!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I set goals that encompass a number of things totally measurable like weight, body fat, clothes size while sticking to a timetable.
    Weight is but one tiny variable.
    It's good to consider other milestones too; it keeps high internal motivation and drive.
    I actually purchased my new clothes for summer - all too small today, but not come May 15th:drinker:
  • BlondeLisa1
    BlondeLisa1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Shorter term-

I want to get into2 lovely blouses I bought over a year ago but I couldn't fit my arms into to wear.

I want to "drop and give 'em 20" when I hang out with my little gym rat brother. (He's 30 now? lol Not so little)

Longer term-

I want to take my smaller clothes BACK from my daughter who stole them!

I want to wear skirts shorter than my ankle because my legs rock and don't look like tree trunks anymore.
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    It'd be cool to fit into my prom dress from 4 years ago as well as I fit into it back then. Its a UK size 10. Not that I'd have many occasions to wear it, its just a nice thing to aim for.

Also fitting into a onesie I bought a few weeks ago in size small.

And I have a pair of jeans from H&M I've never worn before because despite being my size they're too small- I'd love to be able to wear them and finally take the tags off. (:

Edit: Also a fitness goal, I want to be able to do even 1 normal push up. I can do about 25 push ups on my knees but I really want to do at least one normal push up. I have no upper body strength/
  • Cris725
    Cris725 Posts: 81
    Options
    My no number goal is to run the Windermere Half Marathon in 2013. :)