Zumba for Wii?

Options
Have you seen legitimate results using the Zumba game? I work at GameStop so I get a discount... just wondering if it's worth the money. I'm currently using EA Sports Fitness and that's definitely working; just wanted to mix things up.

Thanks!

Replies

• Eliza117
    Options
    I have the original Zumba for Wii and I love it! As long as you go for the moves and don't just half-do everything, you work up a sweat each time. It is almost 90% aerobics (dancing, a lot of dancing), from what I've encountered, but you definitely feel it in your legs/abs after each session, which is where I've noticed most effects after doing it for a continuous amount of time. I'd say go for it (especially if you get a discount!). The music will be different, and if you use 1 pound weights, your arms will get a workout too.

I hope this helped.
  • niqua215
    niqua215 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have both Zumba workouts for the wii and especially love Zumba Fitness 2 !! It is awesome!! Loved it so much that I am now doing live Zumba classes in addition to the wii workout.
  • Tweety379
    Options
    I have the first zumba game for the wii and I love it. I feel like I am working out when I do it. I'm hoping to get the 2nd one soon!