Hey, need friends!

npca06
npca06 Posts: 14 Member
I am not new to the site, but have recently committed to following up with it everyday. I need friends for motivation! I am an 18 year old college student :)

Also any tips on exercise and diet would be helpful. I have been trying for a while to get to my high school weight of 135, I am 5'7" so 135 is healthy for me. Right now I am at 181, though i have lost 2 pounds in this week. I have been eating not so healthy for the past to days though, I need to get back on track!

Replies

• charlestonchickk
    charlestonchickk Posts: 8 Member
    You are so blessed to be so young! I have learned 2 things about permanent weight loss. First, the changes you make in the way you eat have to be changes you can sustain for the rest of your life. Make little changes bit by bit so they become easy habits. Second, since you are doing this for the rest of your life....there will be days or even a week where things don't follow the plan. No big deal. Just look straight ahead and get back on the plan. Don't feel guilty or eat less the next day. Just stick to the plan! You will meet your goals!