Barefoot at the gym, treadmill

Options
1235»

Replies

• dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Pu, they do, but they're machine washable. Use some oxy stuff and you're golden.

People with the hygiene reasons are hilarious.

To the OP, it frowned upon in most gyms, same as crossfit, functional training, lifting heavy...

crossfit and lifting heavy in the same sentence. that's kinda funny :huh:
  • leanmachinedream
    Options
    Wow, I had no idea so many people were paranoid about bare feet. Get over yourselves, bare feet are not as nasty as you're making them out to be. It's not like he dips his foot in pile of crap before headed to the gym.

We encounter worse and nastier things by touching a doorknob, or, get this YOUR KEYBOARD.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Well I am a gemaphobe - so I would never go on a gym treadmill barefoot - not because my feet are gross, they're super clean, but because other people's shoes, SWEAT, dirt and who knows what else would touch my nice clean feet.

Some people don't want to be getting on after WITH shoes on due to dirt and germs from bare feet- seriously??? Like the street and sidewalk pavement is clean? Like everywhere else you walk in shoes is spic n span? Do you know how many men I see SPIT on sidewalks? Yet no problem walking in your shoes on those. Get over it or stay home. Doesn't even make any sense!!