Grumble Grumble

Options
Ok, since I've started, I find that I'm hungry like alllllll of the time. Does this go away over time and I need to get used to this nutrition business? Or am I really starving? :huh:

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Started what exactly? Dieting? Exercising? Both? (

It could be any number of things, from not eating enough to support the exercise you are doing, to not making good nutrition choices to keep you full or you could simply not be eating enough. Its hard to answer without knowing what exactly the issue is and knowing what and how much you eat.
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Eat six small meals a day, and seek out foodstuffs that are filling without being too high in calories. Also, drink a lot of water - this will suppress the appetite a bit, and increase the efficiency with which your body burns off calories/fat
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking enough water? Make sure you get enough protein and fibre as well - keeps you fuller longer. :) Good luck!
  • SaraaaBP
    SaraaaBP Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Started dieting, sorry, wasn't specific. I can't really do six small meals a day, I go to school from 8-3:10 then go to work from about 4-11:30 just about every day, and I can only get breakfast, lunch, a snack, and dinner. And I DO need to drink more water for sure. LOL, but thank you sooo much everyone! :)