New

Options
Hi......I'm new to MFP and would love some friends for support. I know it's a long road ahead of me....but REALLY ready to make some changes in my life.

Replies

• Courtney24107
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
    I'm always happy to have new friends
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I will let you decide if you want me as a friend or not

Hi, I'm Barbra (my friends call me Barbi)

I've lost the same 80 lbs 3 times until now.....I've finely figured learned the key to weight loss.

I believe in eating all or most of your calories burnt by exercise to keep your weight loss steady and fuel your body for the exercise you are doing.

I believe you have to eat the calories MFP tells you too which is on your diary as "my goal"

I believe your "net" should never go under 1200

I will not tell you your doing a good job on your diary if you're under your "net" calories

I will also not comment if your diary is not public

I WILL be a great support if you are eating right, exercising, and doing it RIGHT without going hungry.

because it works
  • hsettles
    Options
    Hello everyone!! My name is Heather. I am new to MFP. Just getting remotivated after not working out for over a year! i have decided to quit smoking as well! Not afraid of corrective criticism or encouragement. Ready to do this!
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hey there - way to go - starting is the hardest part!
    feel free to ad me - always need new friends - but yes, I agree - keep diary open = eat well and exercise! you'll be great!
  • danyeld619
    danyeld619 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is an excellent tool if you put in the effort to make some changes. This is my second time using the site, and one of the most important reasons for my success the first time was through the other members being so motivational. You can do this! Feel free to add me! :)