please need some help and/or encoragement!

Options
Hi after having my kids – youngest is almost 2 - I cant seem to loose the last 10 kilos.

I have started on here 5 weeks ago and am logging everything I eat. Im trying to stick to 1200 cal a day and am also exercising for an hour every day, sometimes a fast walk, sometimes a jog and other days doing Yoga (which I know isn’t very tough exercise but it stops me sitting on the couch at home eating!). My problem is that I started at 63kg and I went up to 64kg within the first 10 days and now have only dropped down to 61.8kg??

I don’t understand why my weight is not going faster and have now been at exactly 61.8 for 10 days again!!? i have gone from eating cake almost daily at mothers groups and doing zero exercise to trying really hard to be healthy. I realise I am trying to get down to quite a low weight (would like to end up back at my pre kids 53kg) but I have had my body fat tested and it is almost 30% as I have a small frame.

If anyone can offer any advice at all on additional things I could be doing or where im going wrong I would really appreciate it :)