1 year later..with pics

Options
1/30/11 is when I get serious and started on my weight loss journey. I have lost 42 lbs this year. I have lost 11+ inches on my waist, 3+inches on my neck, and 7+ inches on my hips. (I didn't measure from the beginning.) I have gone down 3 shirt sizes and 4 pant sizes. I have gained a sense of healthier eating (even though I'm trying to get even better at it, it is a struggle somedays) and gained a new image of myself. I can do this and I don't ever want to go back to how I used to be. Here are some pics to show the progress...

Face comparison..

page4.jpg

This is the outfit I wore a year ago...the shirt falls off of me now.. :)

page2.jpg

And the jeans...I could fit a child inside with me now!! Woohooo

page3.jpg

Replies

• magikfairygirl
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing and such an inspiration girl!! I am so glad to be your friend and see your amazing progress every day! You're looking great!!!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You love MAHHHHVELOUS, Superstah! You and I have about the same amount to lose and have lost about the same amount for the same length of time. I figure it will take me about another year to get it all off, but I'm perfectly okay with that. Congratulations on seeing great results from all your hard work and effort.
  • mom2tworubies
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful. What an inspiration to everyone!! Way to make it happen!!
  • brinkmeier98
    Options
    Good job Megan! Keep it up!
  • ShinyFraga
    ShinyFraga Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    you are doing so fantastic! I love that you are my friend, and that I have someone so great to take this journey with! :heart:
  • Rollie277
    Rollie277 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    totally wonderful, how tall are you?
  • AJPTRF
    AJPTRF Posts: 24
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing...and I gotta say, you are very pretty!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • KariePerez
    Options
    Way to go you look great Very inspirational!
  • Karenlavonne1958
    Options
    Great job! You know how to hang in there! Keep us posted with updates.:happy:
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!! Congratulations on you success, thanks for posting and good luck to you on the rest of your journey:)
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6
  • wishn2binAZ
    wishn2binAZ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Way to go Megan! You have a lot to be proud of and are an inspiration to many!:happy:
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I love reading success stories. Thank you for sharing your accomplishments.
  • domi09
    domi09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job, keep it up!! This is very encouraging to me... . It is nice to see someone else with a slow and steady weight loss...because this is my goal. Slow and steady!!
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Looking GOOD! Way to go!
  • jktjcca
    jktjcca Posts: 62
    Options
    Very inspiring! :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!