Dress pic

Options
dressdifferenceNovember-January.png

I don't see much of a difference. Before pic was on November 29th, and the after pic was January 29th.

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h423/prettygirl176/dressdifferenceNovember-January.png

the img was too big, not sure how to make it smaller, so I put the direct link

Replies

• gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    There is a visible difference and in 2 months...its a superb job done...keep going :)
  • manasunshine
    Options
    theres definately a change. great job!!
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    There is definately a diffrence most noticable round
    your waist and hips

well done you your doing a great job xxx
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    thanks ya'll :D
  • TessaR1
    Options
    Wow, I see a difference for sure! You look great! Keep it up :)
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    There is a noticeable difference, great job.

Try doing measurements every 2 weeks or so, I"m sure it will help . Sometimes I feel nothing to much is happening then I measure and surprise, there's a loss all right.
    Great effort.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Why did you put this up saying you cant see a diff? Come on!!!! You know you can..Plus some outfits may not be flattering! But this one is cute!!!!!
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    woo that is amazing i can see a difference like crazy your hips are way smaller and i can seriously see a wicked waist!!, hope you dont get offended but your girls def got more "up there" ;)
  • MandyMarie01
    Options
    Why did you put this up saying you cant see a diff? Come on!!!! You know you can..Plus some outfits may not be flattering! But this one is cute!!!!!

at first i couldn't see much, but sitting here and looking, really looking you can lol. Thanks :)
  • MandyMarie01
    Options
    woo that is amazing i can see a difference like crazy your hips are way smaller and i can seriously see a wicked waist!!, hope you dont get offended but your girls def got more "up there" ;)

haha thanks :) not offended lol.
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    there is a HUGE difference!!! KEEP IT UP!
  • MandyMarie01
    Options
    there is a HUGE difference!!! KEEP IT UP!

Thank you :) and thanks for the FR
  • brittilew
    Options
    Oh, yeah!!! I most definitely see a difference. Sometimes it's hard for us to notice a change until it's drastic because we're looking at ourselves every single day.
  • MandyMarie01
    Options
    Oh, yeah!!! I most definitely see a difference. Sometimes it's hard for us to notice a change until it's drastic because we're looking at ourselves every single day.

Thank you :)

and you are so right
  • 2hungariangirls
    Options
    For some reason I can only see you arm in the second picture. I see all of the first picture, a blue line, and then just barely anything in the other picture. But your arm looks good! :smile:
  • MandyMarie01
    Options
    For some reason I can only see you arm in the second picture. I see all of the first picture, a blue line, and then just barely anything in the other picture. But your arm looks good! :smile:

i added the direct link because of that, the pic was way too big and didn't know how to make it smaller lol but thanks :)
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    there is a huge difference in your hips hun... don't get discouraged your doing it and even if you have a hard time seeing it ...we all do so keep it up!
  • Megdonald1
    Megdonald1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    WOW!! To quote a popular 80's saying "Totally AWESOME" :)
  • jforferris01
    jforferris01 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Looked at your pics before and now...Yep...keep up the good work...
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness girl!!! You look like you have lost some major inches in the hips!! Are you taking measurements? "cause you should. You look great :) I'm very proud of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!