What kind of car do you Drive?

Options

Replies

• peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2009 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab (Black)

My next truck is going to be a 2500 HD Duramax with a hot pink pinstripe on down the sides, and a hot pink steering wheel cover. OH YEAH!!

I'm not a truck girl. Nah! LOL!!
  • kirstand
    Options
    1997 mitsubishi galant :embarassed: , which i paid $500 about 4years ago...it has dents and scratches and no frills!! hate it coz it's ugly and old but love it coz it's reliable and thrifty on gas!!
    my dream car is a mini cooper sport convertible or mini countryman!! (dreams are free)
  • gidgeclev
    gidgeclev Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    A 12 year old Peugot 306. It's now starting look so retro that it's cool!
  • kiwi1855
    kiwi1855 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2007 Toyota yaris. First person in my town to get it, then everyone started getting them..I am the OG of the Yaris......lol

I was going... no one else has a car like mine??? Really? And then I saw this, and was happy, as all is right in the world.

I have a little 2007 blazing blue Toyota Yaris. My husband and I refer to it as the "little blue jellybean". Sooooo close to being paid off!
  • jerseynegrita06
    jerseynegrita06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE I love my car but paying for gas kills me! I used to drive a Corolla & fill up for 30...it's double in the altima.
  • Chrissieneave
    Chrissieneave Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Silver, Ford Focus 1.6VCTi - 06 plate :)
  • Bumblebee26
    Bumblebee26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Cannondale Synapse Hi-Mod 2, Cannondale Quick 2, and for my bad winter days Diamondback sorrento. Sold my cars in 2010 and have never been happier.
  • Heatherz131
    Options
    Until last week a Citroen C2 Code which I adored as it was a pocket rocket, now it's turned into a C3...slightly more practical for carting a 19 month around along with all his stuff! I miss my C2, but it was time to grow up....
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    A Black 2009 BMW 123d Coupe M-Sport and a Black 2008 Ford Fiesta Zetec-S.
  • TDBrims
    TDBrims Posts: 138
    Options
    A silver Jaguar X Type which is cool but I kinda miss my Mondeo which had every gadget going and practically drove itself....I'm told however by the world that I am the only person that would complain their Jag aint as good as their Mondeo was LOL
  • Rave1966
    Rave1966 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    BMW 320ci convertible. 2.2 6 cylinder. I love my car. :glasses:
  • Diane0479
    Options
    I own a silver Audi TT, 2ltr Turbo. It's now 8 year's old and only had two owner's. I still love it! ;-) xx
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    2009 Nissan Tiida, I want a Mustang though
  • Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    2011 Volvo XC90. Excellent handling in snow and ice, very good gas mileage for an SUV (comparable to a Camry, I was shocked).
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My car is a Mini Cooper S & is name is Rocket Ronnie & boy what a looker - he is :smokin: :laugh:
  • minnie84
    minnie84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    54 plate black vectra with added silver and crome lol xx
  • GW1970
    GW1970 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    2005 vauxhall astra estate *yawn* oh and the 2008 yamaha yzf1000 r1 :-D
  • SparksFly460
    Options
    Dalmatian Prius. :smile:

^^LOVING THAT
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Audi R8 V8.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/goron/6779932551/

Not very economical, but I don't waste miles on commuting.
  • dslmech98
    Options
    '86 Chevy K10 with 8 inches of lift and 38's under it. It gets 3 gas stations to the mile