I can't believe I just . . .

Options
wooch44085
wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
I can't believe I just finished level 2 of the 30 day SHRED - but beyond that - my underwear started falling down while exercising!! :blushing: I was doing jumping jacks and my underwear started to fall down!!! Every time I tried to do any of the cardio - jumping - they kept falling down!!!! :noway:

I guess I really have lost some weight!! Time to go shopping!!!! :happy:

YEAH ME!!

Replies

• wooch44085
    wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I just finished level 2 of the 30 day SHRED - but beyond that - my underwear started falling down while exercising!! :blushing: I was doing jumping jacks and my underwear started to fall down!!! Every time I tried to do any of the cardio - jumping - they kept falling down!!!! :noway:

I guess I really have lost some weight!! Time to go shopping!!!! :happy:

YEAH ME!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!

keep it "UP" :laugh: :laugh:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    hahahhahhahaaa! Love the part about your undies..... Classic. :tongue:
    I just bought the DVD, and it will be at my doorstep when I get home tonight! I can't WAIT to open that bad boy up! Whoo Hooo!
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    lol Great job. What funny proof your shrinking!:laugh:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I just got that dvd too, haven't had a chance to use it yet though, hopefully tonight

funny on your undeis!! Go SHOPPING!!!:bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is awesome. Keep up the great work.
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Too funny!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Congrats!

Along those lines, I'm excited because I'm no longer wearing granny panties!! For the past several weeks, I've been wearing some hip-hugger undies I bought by accident a few years ago. Now, they're starting to get loose. Maybe I'll be brave and buy bikinis next. :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!