30 DS Day 20 .. update with Pics

Options

Replies

• neversaynever7891
    Options
    Wow, awesome job! Keep up the good work!
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! I can see a difference in the tummy area! I am on Level 2, Day 8. :) I am just starting to see some arm muscle and a little change in my stomach
  • LorahJo
    LorahJo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    YAY finally got them to show thanks for all your help guys duh lol it is like 11.30 pm I'll blame me needing to sleep! :D
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job girlie!!!!
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Wow! what a difference! i'm only on day 7 and i can see a difference on me .. i hope i'll have good results like you!

Stick with it :D If I can do it ... x
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Fantastic change in such a short period of time! Keep up the good work!
  • m_nicole29
    Options
    Amazing results! You look great and you should be proud for sticking with it! I'm also doing the Shred and have noticed a significant difference in my tummy area as well! Jillian is the best!! :) Thanks so much for sharing with us! :)
  • LorahJo
    Options
    I linked the pics, and OMG... you look amazing! :smile:

Thanks so much :) still 10 days to go my endurance has definately picked up
  • LorahJo
    Options
    I couldn't see them earlier, but when you just posted a link i saw it that way by copy/pasting. and i have to say WOW! you look great it was your earlier post that spurred me to make the leap and get my own copy and after seeing your results i am getting anxious for my copy to get here! W2G!!!!

Thank you :) I really hope you enjoy doing the 30DS ! x
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    What a difference in 20 days! Good for you with sticking to it!! You should let your partner see it - I bet they would be proud. :)
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You're looking great with each step! Keep it up! Congrats :-)
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Congrats! Have you been doing it daily? Without rest days? I'm finally on level 2 and I will be doing day 3 of level to today... but I haven't kept up with it routinely like I've wanted. But seeing your pictures, that's inspiration to keep going!

I havn't taken any rest days .. I've wanted to but pushed through. At the end of the day its 20minutes and I wouldn't hear the end of it from my partner lol ... one day I had to kick him out so I could spend some time with Jillian :) x
  • LorahJo
    Options
    What a difference in 20 days! Good for you with sticking to it!! You should let your partner see it - I bet they would be proud. :)

Thank you :)

Weird how I could post them on here but won't let him see?? After the 30 days for sure! Thank you x
  • cndrlla
    cndrlla Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I linked the pics, and OMG... you look amazing! :smile:

Thanks so much :) still 10 days to go my endurance has definately picked up

Isn't it amazing? I noticed that during Level 1. I slacked off a bit, well... 2-1/2 weeks, but I am continuing today. Thanks for the inspiration I needed!
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational :flowerforyou: most excellent:bigsmile:
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! A real incentive for the rest of us to persevere!
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Fantastic change in such a short period of time! Keep up the good work!

Thanks so much :)
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! I finished L3D3 today. I'm hoping to post pics of my results after the 30 days. You look really good! Keep up the great work!!! :)
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! I just completed Day 3, and looking at you makes me really excited to see my changes on days 10, 20 & 30!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!