help with exercises at home

Options
Okay everyone, like I said in my first post. I am new to this whole losing weight. I don't like to exercise much either, but I have done it from time to time. I ride my exercise bike 2 times a week. What I need is some exercise to tone my stomach and legs back up. Any advice will be helpful. Been doing some sit ups and stuff. It doesn't seem to be working out. Please help because I am not used to working out much at all, and just this year I need to lose some weight.
Thanks
Patty

Replies

• MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Here is a great site for ladies working out at home
    http://www.fitnessblender.com/
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Okay everyone, like I said in my first post. I am new to this whole losing weight. I don't like to exercise much either, but I have done it from time to time. I ride my exercise bike 2 times a week. What I need is some exercise to tone my stomach and legs back up. Any advice will be helpful. Been doing some sit ups and stuff. It doesn't seem to be working out. Please help because I am not used to working out much at all, and just this year I need to lose some weight.
    Thanks
    Patty

Hi Paddicake7, a body starts in the kitchen. You can't spot reduce, but you can spot tone. I'm a big fan of Tae Bo and I always recommend Tae Bo to people. I will recommend you Billy Blanks newer workouts, because you can find them in the stores, such as Walmart, Target, etc. even online at Collagevideo, Amazon, TotalFitnessDVDs.com, etc.

You can view Billy Blanks workouts on Collagevideo.com. He has one called Tae Bo Insane Abs that you can incorporate with your other workouts. He has some cardio/strength workouts. Just go to Collagevideo.com and type Billy Blanks or Tae Bo and view the workouts to see if the workouts is something you wouldn't mind doing. Tae Bo works your legs as well.