Wii question

Options
2»

Replies

• loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I started on the Wii Fit Plus game

- You can set this so that it has a routine of stretches and exercises and you just follow all it says -This is good if you are new to exercise and not sure what you need to put togeather. I have been exercising for a while I know do the 30 Mins of stepping 10 Mins of Hula Hooping and then 60 Jack knifes I now do that and add one of my other games such as 40 Mins of Zumba or 40 Mins of The biggest Loser..

-Just Dance 2 - I love this but it is more fun rather than actual exercise. I don't think this does as much for me as the Zumba but still gets my heart beating.

-Zumba - This is a brill workout and lots of fun. I combine it with 30 mins of stepping I love it and by the end of it all I feel so tired.
    I really recommend this!

- The biggest loser - This workout really wears me out I struggled to even finish one exercise / 2 circuits. This I would hold off buying until you are abit fitter.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    when i 1st started out, i was using wii fit plus..then got into ea active 2..it kicks your butt hard..lately, i have just been doing light stuff ( not really to burn tons of cals ) but things like the experience..
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Wii fit plus is what I have. I've been wanting to get the Zumba because it looks fun.
  • dport7
    dport7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I use wii fit Active, 30 day challenge, you can set you own work out schedule. I like that a lot.
  • PrfctGdess
    Options
    I love my Wii Fit Plus for yoga and balance, and its fun, but personally I don't think the aerobics are all that effective unless you enjoy running in place a lot. :) However, I also have Zumba and I think I'm getting Just Dance 3 for my birthday, and those ARE a dynamite cardio workout! Like one of the pp's said, it's good because if you get bored, you just switch games.

If this is a factor at all, it's also good for my kids. :) My 4.5 and 3 year olds love it, and I love that it's teaching them early on to lead an active lifestyle.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I have the wii zumba 2 and I love it!!!!!!!!!
  • sondra216379
    sondra216379 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I use Just Dance 3 and would like to get the rest....but how do you log these on MFP? I'm never sure because I cant actually find it when i try to log it.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I have the Wii Fit Plus and I dont think it does much as far as workouts. I have Zumba and LOVE it! I do 45 mins of Zumba everyday!!
  • ladywolfkahn
    Options
    Thanks for all your suggestions. I now have wii fit plus and using it until I get a little bit more fit. seems to being doing okay with my RA. the step and hula kick my butt right now (I am not very fit at all lol) I did ask hubby for zumba for a anniversary pres. end of next month.