Wanna Be Friends??? Started January 1st 75 lbs to go

Options
Hi everyone
I log daily and would love to have a few more friends anyone??

Replies

• j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    :happy: I started a few days after you and I as well log in every day I love seeing people's thoughts, ideas and successes. I have 90lbs to lose but I have lost a little over ten so far.

Your welcome to add me as a friend:smile:
  • loves2tap
    loves2tap Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hi,
    i log in everyday too...and i have 85-90 lbs to lose...feel free to add me...=)
  • Courtney24107
    Options
    YES!!
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Moniba82
    Options
    I log daily also. Would love to have more friends /support!! Feel free to add me. :)
  • chrissyfox97
    Options
    Hi! I have about 65 pounds or so to lose..and would love to have friends. Please add me :)
  • alicat129
    alicat129 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started at the same time too, i have 100+ too lose, down ten so far. Feel free to add me ;)
  • MissLatasha
    MissLatasha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 40 pounds to lose...i need more support....so feel free to add me please...=)
  • WinterB2003
    WinterB2003 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello..I've just started the program. How is the program going for you?
  • smorelatin
    smorelatin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started in January too, later than you but close enough. I got a great start though! Feel free to add me. I log on daily. Take care! Sandy :-)
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I started at the beginning of January, and I log daily as well. Add me if you'd like. We all need support. :smile:
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! There is so much information, friendship and encouragement. Feel free to add me if you would like!!
  • smelkoski
    Options
    I started mid January and have about the same to lose maybe a little more. I am on every day. Would love to have some friends...I've been doing it on my own.
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I log daily too. I have been here since May and love it. So far I have lost 34 pounds. I have about 30 more until I reach my goal. Welcome, I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. Feel free to add me!
  • missdisneyprincess
    Options
    Same here started a few days after you. Log daily 57 pounds to go. Everyone on here can Add me :)
  • connie3408
    Options
    New to the program too !! Over 100 to go ...looking for friends !!
  • rissabella123
    rissabella123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to MFP and would love more friends. I started sending friend requests to the responders here and got a nasty gram from MFP that says I can only do 5 friend requests in each 10 minute period :-) - Feel free to add me as well.
  • Snjlowe
    Snjlowe Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also started mid January and so far this is the best diet help I've ever had. 9 pounds and 81 to go:) not gonna lie though...its tough!
  • big_Ed1
    Options
    I started my quest on the 1st too but didnt find this site tell the other day
    wish i found it earlier
  • ktlynesmom
    ktlynesmom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Trying to log daily... Goal is to loose 75 lbs! Add me!
  • ncmayhem
    Options
    Feel free to add me.