The Husband is Losing!!!

Options
Just sharing this hurtle I've gotten over....since starting MFP I've seen great results, and of course they've rubbed off on my husband as well. He wasn't completely on board until this morning, after he returned from his yearly physical (for which I forced him to attend). He's down 17 lbs., his BP is within normal/low range, and the doc said he's right on track!
It feels so good knowing that I'm passing these healthy habits onto loved ones!! Yay me! :laugh: :happy:

98575.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• kendallalissa
    Options
    Just sharing this hurtle I've gotten over....since starting MFP I've seen great results, and of course they've rubbed off on my husband as well. He wasn't completely on board until this morning, after he returned from his yearly physical (for which I forced him to attend). He's down 17 lbs., his BP is within normal/low range, and the doc said he's right on track!
    It feels so good knowing that I'm passing these healthy habits onto loved ones!! Yay me! :laugh: :happy:

98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Good for you AND your hubby!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    That is so nice to hear! Yay!
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    That's great, what a pleasant surprise for the both of you.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!