Wanna be friends?

Options
I am a mom of 3 children that are at home - 18 (college student, step-son), 15 and 10. ALL BOYS!! Luckily I do have a female cat! :) I am a MFP addict!! I have the app on my phone and I am always logging on from my home computer and my phone. I have a lot of friends, and I am always looking for more!! I think the more the merrier!! We are all here for the same thing, to lose weight and become healthy!! I am LOVING this!! This WAY OF LIFE is so easy!! Especially with the smart phone app!! I do look at my friends list and check in to see if you haven't logged in a while - I will send an email to check in on you. If you are serious about this journey, I am the friend you want to have. I am trying new recipes and I am trying to post them as I can. I, personally, have A LOT of weight to lose. With my last weigh in - I went UNDER 300 POUNDS for the first time in well over a year. I am in this for the long haul. I have supporters at work and at home, as my hubby is doing this with me, as well as my very good friend from work and etc..... I am here for you if you are here for me!!

Feel free to friend me at any time and I we be who we want to be, TOGETHER!

Replies

• anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. Let's support each other through this. Restarting after falling off the wagon in the latter part of last year!
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I will let you decide if you want me as a friend or not

Hi, I'm Barbra (my friends call me Barbi) from the US.

I've lost the same 80 lbs 3 times until now.....I've finely figured learned the key to weight loss.

I believe in eating all or most of your calories burnt by exercise to keep your weight loss steady and fuel your body for the exercise you are doing.

I believe you have to eat the calories MFP tells you too which is on your diary as "my goal"

I believe your "net" should never go under 1200

I will not tell you your doing a good job on your diary if you're under your "net" calories

I will also not comment if your diary is not public

I WILL be a great support if you are eating right, exercising, and doing it RIGHT without going hungry.

because it works