Hi there :)

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Rene' and I am 29 years old. I started using the app 2 weeks ago and already lost 8 pounds! I can't imagine how many calories I was consuming before I started tracking them. The app is so easy to use and keeps me accountable. I still have "bad" days but I just do better the next and learn from it. I told some of my friends and they have joined too and are doing really well. My biggest reason for losing weight is that I want to be healthy and active before turning 30 this year. I would also like to be out of the plus size section, but that is just a bonus :wink:

I would love to chat and encourage you so add me as a friend!

Rene':smile:

Replies

• AmyfromBama
    AmyfromBama Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thanx for adding me as a friend!!! Ive been on MFP for a couple of months now and has only lost 4 lbs, actually ive lost a total of 13 lbs before i joined MFP but when i joined MFP i lost 4 more lbs .. I could lose alot more if i would just watch what i eat and not go over my calorie diet lol ... Since the holidays I gained like 4 lbs and I'm struggling to get back down to what my original weight was lol ... So where are u from? Thanx again for adding me!!!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on your weight loss and welcome to MFP! There is a ton of info here and lots of very supportive folks that will help you on your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me! We can all do this with each others support!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Awesome start you are having. Feel free to add me. I've been on now for eight days I think.
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Awesome start you are having. Feel free to add me. I've been on now for eight days I think.

By the way we are state neighbors. I live in Mississippi. All three of my kids were born in Montgomery ,Alabama and we lived there for 11 years before we moved here.
  • Moniba82
    Options
    Welcome to mfp!! Keep up the good work! Feel free to add me :)
  • promgirl2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for new friends! :)
  • physistwife
    Options
    Welcome to the site, it's a wonderful tool! I've been using it for about 3 months and have lost 39 pounds. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • dmitchell1234
    Options
    Hello. Just blundering my way around right now. So not sure if/who/where this message is going nor exactly what I'm doing. Anyways, I'll catch on. Til then, good luck to everyone, and I'll keep struggling along!