not loosing weight

Options
I'm not loosing any weight yet, after 2 months. However I am proud to report that I have lost 2inches around my wiaste, and my roomies pants which I've been wearing are starting to fall off me lol. Now to just keep going till I can wear my own jeans again. :smile: I'm not picky, as long as I'm loosing 2 out of 3(weight, inches, bodyfat) I know I'm on the right path. I relize that sometimes we build muscle instead of just loosing weight, and I have no prob with building muscle on my weak body :smooched:

Replies

• Grrowler
    Grrowler Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm not loosing any weight yet, after 2 months. However I am proud to report that I have lost 2inches around my wiaste, and my roomies pants which I've been wearing are starting to fall off me lol. Now to just keep going till I can wear my own jeans again. :smile: I'm not picky, as long as I'm loosing 2 out of 3(weight, inches, bodyfat) I know I'm on the right path. I relize that sometimes we build muscle instead of just loosing weight, and I have no prob with building muscle on my weak body :smooched:
  • roccopico
    roccopico Posts: 28
    Options
    Sometimes it will take me a couple of months to actually lose any pounds but my inches will drop. Depending on your age etc your body will lose its fat in its own ways.
    Keep it up and the pounds will start to fall off!!!:tongue:
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing inches. That is really what is important. If you are losing inches and not losing weight that means you are building muscle, which is great! That muscle will serve you well because it will speed up your metabolism and help you to lose more inches!
  • dpack138
    dpack138 Posts: 1
    Options
    two words fo ya.....P90X....wait is that a word?...lol....but really
  • Grrowler
    Grrowler Posts: 29
    Options
    I am using power 90 right now.. been using it for a month now... I have to start slow so I don't hurt myself. I just got back from weigh in yesterday.. I lost 5lbs in the last 2 weeks O.O

so that put me 3lbs under my starting weight. I'm getting somewhere now ^.^

93151.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter