A little advice

So for the past few days its been a little hard for me to eat the calories i need to eat, I've been under my calories by a long short and eating maybe 800-900 calories and i dont know how to get back into the groove of eating the right amount of calories. Does anyone have any suggestions? The help would be greatly appreciated

Replies

• Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Add a snack:
    Almonds
    Apple + PB
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,333 Member
    Two scoops of ice cream. 300 cals. Bam.
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    So for the past few days its been a little hard for me to eat the calories i need to eat, I've been under my calories by a long short and eating maybe 800-900 calories and i dont know how to get back into the groove of eating the right amount of calories. Does anyone have any suggestions? The help would be greatly appreciated
    Pickup some protein powder and or greek yogurt, mix with skim milk or regular if you need the fat cals and you can easily have a 500 cal + shake dependin what you wanna mix with it. I like chocolate protein with a tbsp of natural pnut butter and almond milk. Tastes like a reeses cup :)
  • Dcbear24
    Dcbear24 Posts: 21 Member
    Oh gosh! i had the same prob too! extra eating feels bad! :(
    Go out with some friends or make a PBJ sandwich! (300 cal.)
    or just use this tiime to give yourself a little treat...because chocolate WILL fix yur prob!
    add me? :P
  • ive added some snacks like some hundred calorie packs, or a brownie, or even chips. and still cant seem to make the calorie count.
  • i wish the ice cream were that easy, but with being in college and having a mini fridge with barely any room in it, its ahrd to get it. added if i did id be at the dining hall and im never there to eat anyway. but ill take that into consideration when i do eat at the dining hall
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382

Can you open up your diary? It's hard to give advice without knowing what you're currently doing/eating already.
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Your diary isn't public so I am not sure what you are actually eating. I f you are eating diet food (egg whites only, fat free milk, etc) try eating the whole egg and drinking 2%. If you are unable to get your cals in then there is no need to eat the extremely low cal diet foods.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    A smoothie... Peanut butter on toast - 2 slices. Nuts\seeds... Although this is a problem I've NEVER had lol x
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Nuts are an easy way to get your cals, plus they are easy to store!
    Jerky, calories plus protein.
    Yogurt
    Protein Powder, a lot of them are 130 cals a scoop so a couple of those add up pretty quick.