Hello everyone

Options
I am so excited to start towards my weight loss goals. I have been using My Fitness Pal for about a week now and a half now. I have already lost three pounds! This sight is truly awesome. There are so many helpful tools. I can't wait to see where I am in a few more weeks. I love it!

I guess some of my motivation for starting towards my weight loss goals now, is that my best friend getting married at the beginning of August. I really want to look great in her wedding pictures. I am also graduating from college in December. I have already done the math, and according to MFP, I should be around 149 pounds by the time of her wedding if I stay on track. That is less than I have weighed in years. I should also be at my goal weight by my graduation.

174868.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to start towards my weight loss goals. I have been using My Fitness Pal for about a week now and a half now. I have already lost three pounds! This sight is truly awesome. There are so many helpful tools. I can't wait to see where I am in a few more weeks. I love it!

I guess some of my motivation for starting towards my weight loss goals now, is that my best friend getting married at the beginning of August. I really want to look great in her wedding pictures. I am also graduating from college in December. I have already done the math, and according to MFP, I should be around 149 pounds by the time of her wedding if I stay on track. That is less than I have weighed in years. I should also be at my goal weight by my graduation.

174868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards! Glad to hear of your success!! :flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou: