I FAIL AT WEEKENDS...ADVICE?

Options
124»

Replies

• flydash8
    flydash8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My advice would be at the weekend continue with your MFP and don't eat crap.

Hope that helps :/
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Same problem here, I might record my exercise and breakfast on the weekends, but fail to do so for the rest of the weekend. :(
  • bakergirl9035
    Options
    I am the same. I log everything during the week and I exercise. Then on the weekends I eat junk constantly, don't exercise and don't log anything. I will definately take everyone suggestions and log EVERYTHING on weekends and perhaps this will help keep me on track if I see all the calories/fat I am consuming. Also, I am going to commit to exercising on the weekends as well. I go to a gym during the week and not on weekends, but I can certainly do some kind of exercise at home - even if it is just walking my dogs or doing the Wii Fit game my wonderful son bought me. I WILL TO IT. I have to do it because I have been doing it this way since end of October and I have only lost 1 lb. Ugh!
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Had a quick look, your overall calories don't look too bad IMO, I noticed on sat you had KFC and that made me wonder if changing your settings to log your sodium would help, as if you eat processed / fast food there is normally a lot of sodium in it and this can cause water weight.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    We all fail at times weekends or otherwise. Pick yourself up and keep going this is a life changing decision. I know its cliche but it is a journey not a race. Good comments by many here