SMALL SUCCESS!

Options
Innerglow
Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
Hi, my name is megan and i'm a chocaholic!

AND

I, Megan, just turned away easter chocolates at work!:noway: :blushing: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Innerglow
    Options
    Hi, my name is megan and i'm a chocaholic!

AND

I, Megan, just turned away easter chocolates at work!:noway: :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • Csara_Elyse
    Options
    Wo0t! Way to go =)
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Options
    Doesn't that feel great! It may be a small victory, but I know that small victory feels really big! Keep up the good work!
  • anirlz
    anirlz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    LOL! I can totally identify with you and I would just like to congratulate you on being so strong! :glasses:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Megan!!!!

I can't wait until Easter is over and takes it's devilish Reese' Eggs with it!!!!:devil:
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    that's not small. tha'ts HuGE! Congrats Megan!
  • hushmonkey1234
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Megan!!!!

I can't wait until Easter is over and takes it's devilish Reese' Eggs with it!!!!:devil:

No... in my eyes it is the cadbury mini eggs that are evil. I could scarf those back by the handful!

Way to go on passing on the chocolate
  • Innerglow
    Options
    thanks everyone, i probably eat at least a little piece of chocolate everyday and it's been 3 days now, i'm hanging in there!:smokin:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is such an amazing thing you did. Keep up the great work.
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Anything small is big if ya like Chocolate :drinker: Good job :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!