Options
xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
So theres 4 new Kit Kat Chunkies chocolate bars out, these are:

- Double Choc
- Peanut Butter
- White Chocolate
- Orange

anyone tried any of these? I want to try all 4 and see which one is my favourite. (and then vote on facebook!)

But if i try one every day, i will forget the taste of the 1st one i tried on day 1, when i reach day 4 and munch on the last one. But then if i eat all 4 of them in 1 day - i will be able to decide which one is the nicest, but the only thing is - its probably way over 1000 cals! and i would have to have lettuce for breakfast, lunch and tea! :huh:

any suggestions?

Replies

• mrsrice86
    mrsrice86 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've had the peanut butter one before. It's well tasty lol!! But i love anything with peanut butter in :)
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    cut them into bitesize pieces x
  • melpix123
    melpix123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    buy all four. cut a quarter off each one and try the four quarters. give the rest away to other people to eat
  • xSophia19
    Options
    I've had the peanut butter one before. It's well tasty lol!! But i love anything with peanut butter in :)

mhhm sounds nice :) not a big fan of peanut butter myself, but with chocolate i think it will be delicous!
  • xSophia19
    Options
    buy all four. cut a quarter off each one and try the four quarters. give the rest away to other people to eat

great idea! but how would i work out the calories in a quarter piece?

or what i could do is - cut it in half and divide the total calories by 2 and that will give me the calorie amount for half the bar!

think i will actually do that! i didnt even think of that hahaha!
  • prettylittlechubby
    Options
    This is making me hungry !!! :grumble: :laugh: I want the peanut butter one YUM!!!
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    peanut butter one is my fave too :)
  • rachcamp88
    rachcamp88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Get a few friends round and split each one between you all. Then you can try all four without going over your calories or being tempted to each all 4 bars on your own!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

or what i could do is - cut it in half and divide the total calories by 2 and that will give me the calorie amount for half the bar!

For a 1/4 you'd divide by 4!
  • xSophia19
    Options

For a 1/4 you'd divide by 4!

oooh yeaaa :laugh: duhhhhh loool :blushing:
  • Beccatink
    Beccatink Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love the PB one!
  • Aries03
    Aries03 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    :I searched for 3 of the flavours yesterday, i could not believe my local Tesco sold out of them in the "Trial bin" they where in!!
    i did not give up however and 4 sweet shops later i had managed to find the 3 i wanted...anyway had the peanut butter one last night. OMG it was to die for yum yum. :smile:
  • xSophia19
    Options
    i think the orange one will be my fave! im a huge fan of orange chocolate! :love: but we shall seee whenever i buy them!:bigsmile:
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options

Or break it into quarters and divide the total calories by four maybe? You will feel much better having given away 3/4's of each bar.
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    i want them all! :tongue:
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Don't eat any...have an apple instead.
  • stephlewis68
    Options
    Cut them into 4 and eat one piece of each one, each day!:tongue:
  • SlimmingSammie
    Options
    I should have never clicked on the topic. PB is my weakness aha I remember having one years ago. I will refrain from buying one at the shop aha (':
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    All but peanut butter sound amazing to me. My fiance had the orange one the other day and I took the tiniest nibble of chocolate . Tasted pretty good, from the bit I got.
  • sgutteridge
    Options
    So many votes for the PB one I feel I have to redress the balance.........for me I'm torn between the white and the orange.